1. Select your Project: View our student website: http://student.germanna.edu/Suttona
Click on the Project Request button. Scroll down the list and find a project that you want to work on. Report back to this blog the project you select. Scroll through all student entries on this blog. If the project was already picked, then you must select another project.
All projects are awarded on a first come basis, as determined by the time/date you report your selection on this blogsite.
You may select a project of your own. If you do this, describe the project as fully as possible in this blog for my approval.
2. Read Chapter 4.
3. Create a personal WebSite (multiple pages) using the skills you learned in Chapters 3 and 4. Visit a tutorial and incorporate the skills you learn in your website.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My pick for the final project:
ReplyDeleteGreat Expectations: Program for local foster care youth [for Amanda Becker]
I would like to do the Dual Enrollment website.
ReplyDeleteI would like to do the Motorcycles Website for Mike Osman. My question is, some of the projects asked for students as in multiple can this be done in teams or with a partner, either way this is my idea for a website.
ReplyDeleteI would like to do the english department website. i think that will fit me well.
ReplyDeleteactually, i change my mind. i would like to do the hunting and dogs website. i think this will fit me better
ReplyDeleteactually, i change my mind. i would like to do the hunting and dogs website. i think this will fit me much better.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI would like to create my OWN web site on Dairy Products. It will have pictures of the products and links to respective areas of the site. It will be set up like any grocery store web site, with areas to buy product from the site and information about all the products we sell
ReplyDelete-Dan Keeler
I'll take the political science assignment for the adjunct
ReplyDeleteI will be doing either my girl friend salon or my son's busness. I havn't decided yet.
ReplyDeleteI will be doing a Site for Brenda Beach on the Faculty Website page.
ReplyDeleteI would like to pitch an idea for my own web site and see if it could maybe get approved. I love music and would like to construct a web site that has pictures and information about old vintage guitars(Gibsons, Martins, etc.). I would like to concentrate on acoustic guitars, because even detailing vintage acoustic guitars alone would be fairly large. In addition, I would have some information about vintage amplifiers (Marshalls, etc.) and information about caring for the instruments. My idea is inspired by having been a patron of Picker's Supply for a few years now, and having a certain interest in creating a service of my own that relates to it, seeing as how there is a large market for this.
ReplyDeleteI have a question. are we allowed to post our own website for the final project?
ReplyDeletePrevious Website has been removed and personal website redone.
ReplyDeleteFor my project, I will be doing a website for my parents’ vacation rental cottage on Chincoteague Island. We rent this house during the summer. It is fairly large and can accommodate about 12 people. Anyway, Chincoteague Island is a nice place to go to relax and have fun. It is not very commercialized yet, and hopefully won’t become so because that is one of the Island’s beauties. My parents have tried several different tactics for advertising the house, and have decided to try advertising through a website of their own.
ReplyDeleteI am going up to New York for Fourth of July and will be visiting Niagara Falls while there. I am thinking about doing an advertisement site for it. If I can't do that, than I will do the Mathematics Instructor Website for Wendi Dass.
ReplyDeleteJason Boldig
my website is ready to go! i just need with my links.
ReplyDeletemy website is ready to go! i just need to work with my links.
ReplyDeleteill take the reading improvement site
ReplyDeleteI am choosing to do the Psycology Website update.
ReplyDelete-Daniel Fisher
I would like to take the "United States Naval Sea Cadets" website. I have a background in the U.S. Military and have a great feel for the style in which the services provide information on their own websites.
ReplyDeleteI'm using my own idea for our Web 2 Project, I am going to be redesigning the Website for Culpeper County High School Athletics.
ReplyDeleteHere is the Link to their current web page
http://www.culpeperschools.org/hs_sports/
As you can see the site is Web 1.0. I plan on updating the overall look, feel and layout of site and give it a more modern tone.
The design of the site will be completely redone. Some content will be deleted and some will be added. The site in it current form is fine, all the links work and the content is up to date. But as the web and internet progressive, the subject of user experience come into play and that's what this site lacks.
The site needs to be simple enough so that the Athletic Director can make changes to it on his own. I will be creating a page on my home page that delves further into the scope of this project.
I suppose I'll take the English Department
ReplyDelete